The Vector Wheel enhances the safe and efficient engineering
of temporary rigging systems by increasing and developing your knowledge of
what forces are being applied. Unlike any previous approach the Vector Wheel
uses a whole system methodology including anchor, directional and slope
Users will benefit by having:
- A hand held, portable, waterproof reference
took for the the analysis of rigging systems
- Use prior to the rigging occurring so that
the right safety margin can be planned
- Use during the building process where it is
not time critical
- Use post incident or training to review and
record what was done
- An ideal training and teaching tool to
develop student understanding of forces.
- Can be used for any type of rigging
including rescue, ropes courses, guiding, adventure racing, rappelling,
climbing, caving, film crew, industrial, tower and many more...
The purpose of this book is
simple: To better allow trackers and handlers to work together.
For Public View Contents (PDF)